Sunday, August 29, 2010

School is Approaching + Taylor Swift

Yup, that's right. It is. Next Wednesday, I go back to school. This means a variety of things. It means there will be more writing that I will be posting here, rather than just news and stuff. It also means (hopefully), more book reviews. And there are also times where I could be so busy that I just cannot post something, not that this at all qualifies as "something." And not that anyone cares.

Anyway, Taylor Swift's video to Mine, her new single off her new album Speak Now, came out out a few days ago. I tried to embed a video, but I couldn't figure out how, so you should look it up. It's quite a cute video, but it's another love story fantasy, if you pay attention to the end, and I think she should give those up.

No comments:

Post a Comment