Friday, August 20, 2010

Arguing With Idiots

Oh. My. God.

In the first, like, paragraph, this person mixes up the terms libertarian and liberal, and when I called him out on it, he claimed they were interchangeable. He also stated a bunch of claims about how horrible illegal immigrants are for the country (common complaints), but that's not the worst of it. If you really want to see him display his idiocy, try reading the resulting discussion.

In his later comments, he claims (among other things) that America was planning on getting rid of the 4th amendment (they are not, of course; they are thinking about changing the 14th amendment), that America had one of the strictest immigration policies in the world (don't make me laugh; try immigrating to Iceland or Bermuda), and that anyone who doesn't have health insurance is probably "an illegal and shouldn't be there anyway."

The person claims to have a "rags to riches" story, saying he is under thirty, owns two businesses, has a good house in a yuppie neighborhood and a sports car. I wonder who bought all of that? It's not really making me angry or anything, it just boggles my mind and sends me reeling to know exactly how oblivious this person is.

No comments:

Post a Comment