Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Haters Gonna Hate


Yup, they are. Obviously, I knew this. But I came across this article today that listed a bunch of bands that had supposedly terrible hair. Some of them were pretty terrible, but most of them weren't that bad! And some of my favorite bands were on there. Like The Maine and Tokio Hotel. They don't have terrible hair. What really gets to me is that the author of the article also claims that they lack talent as well. And this, in my opinion, is woefully untrue. Then again, I'm biased because I adore Tokio Hotel, but whatever. That's not the point. I get so tired of people making fun of bands like this. I know it's ridiculous, and they don't even notice, but still. There are people who like them, whether or not they are teenagers. Who are you to judge whether or not they have talent. Musical talent is in the eye of the beholder. Your screamo Metal music (for that is what they were fans of, sad to say) is disgusting and talentless to a lot of people, and not just
over made up tween girls at the shows wearing concert safe studded belts and wristbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment